Wayne Rostad - On The Road Again
Wayne Rostad, host of the popular CBC-TV show "On The Road
Again," visits every province and territory in the country to introduce
some of his guests.
Here among many others are:
- Haddon Strong, of Chamberlains, Newfoundland, connoisseur
and salesman of fine iceberg ice....
- Jim and Gail Henry, of Sandspit, in the Queen Charlotte
Islands, who won a million dollars in a lottery and kept right on
running the town's garbage dump...
- Jim Thompson, of High River, Alberta, who not only eats
bugs, which prepares in a variety of tasty ways, but takes
samples to the local schools...
- Gil. Greg and Clint - The "Flying MacBeths" - who skydive as
a family ...
- Lousie Brissette of St. Anselme, Quebec, who has adopted
twenty-four children, all with sever disabilities, and created a
home for them - even though she is a single parent ...
These people and the others Wayne Rostad writes about - with
interest, amusement, sympathy and affection - will delight fans of "On
The Road Again" and make fans of those who have never seen the
On the Road Again
On The Road Again - © Copyright by Wayne Rostad
McClelland & Stewart Inc.
The Canadian Publishers
481 University Avenue
Jacket photo: Greg Teckles